Thursday 4 August 2005

Downhill stretch now

Btw, (don't forget to read the longer post too) for those of you who've been telling me how much they miss me, how it feels so long until I return (wow, I feel loved!) it's the downhilll slope now - past the halfway point - was last week (ok, so not that far away, but anyway)... I'm now in a mixture of wanting to come back and not wanting to... Bit sad that I'll prolly have to miss camps (maybe one at the end, summer fun) but will get to set of fire crackers instead, and have a white christmas, so nyah nyah!

1 comment:

  1. LIke shuddup! you and your white christmas's!!! Agh mim it's scary how fast everything goes... you'll back b4 you know it(yeah!) so just enjoy the rest of your time (and of course making me green with envy a bout having so much fine) it's ok!!!. Nothing new much on my front -plowing through my studies, constantly falling into exhaustion! but yeah its' my own fault...

    have a bright and cheery day,
    i'll send you an email soon.
    love always smem

    ReplyDelete