Saturday 29 April 2006

And... I.... Die...

I remember that Susan and I wanted to stand up and applaude at the end of Franco Zeffireli's 'Romeo and Juliet', when Romeo has a wonderful death scene and declares 'now... I die' and carks it. Right now I understand a little of what Romeo was going through. I want to curl up into a little ball and sleep, catch up on what i missed out on last night, but i know that if I sleep now, I'll never sleep tonight, and that's very not cool!

Wow, way too many 'I's in that sentence!

Last night at CrossEyed (btw, have you seen the cool website? CrossEyed) we had our allnighter, and now I'm pooped. Two hours of sleep, broken into 30 minute blocks so isn't enough! It was fun, lots of movies, popcorn, stacks-on and general fun and games. Today is just so long! Started yesterday at 7:30am... I know I shoudl really be doing a law assignment, got the draft due on monday, but have jsut about finished that, and still have tomorrow!!

Ahhh... Just downloaded Firefox, so now I have all my options up the top - links, text alignment etc etc, Safari doesn't agree with Blogger fr some reason....

And just to prove that royalty are only mere mortals (well their drivers at least) click here

No comments:

Post a Comment