Saturday 3 March 2007

I really must be a young Christian...

I know of four weddings within the next 12 months... In order of occurance

My brother, yep fine... He's 30ish, so ancient by comparison to the others

A friend of a friend... Well that's considered to be a controversial marriage, with him a 22 year oldish christian, her a 20 year old explorer of christianity, dating only 1 month (but known each other far longer I think...) This is one I don't have a particular opinion on, but it's still a young christian marriage...

Two of my good friends, who announced it tonight. This is one we've seen coming for a long time, and it's FANTASTIC, but they're both only 20, with her 2 months younger than me. These guys are the first of my close group of friends to get married, so I'm starting to feel old...

Then another two of my friends. I don't know him all that well, but she's a good friend, also younger than me.

It's one of those things that people laugh about, one of the truths about Christians, that we often get married young, but wow has this month really proven it right... Hehe

Congratulations to all though! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment