Friday 10 December 2004

I've found out where I'm going!

Next year I'll be in St Martin in Muehlkreis, Upper Austria! We think that's between the Czech Republic and Germany, sort of in the corner of Austria... In the Muehlvieltel... If anyone can be more specific than that, please tell me - I'm going to google it in a minute!

Anyway, my family has 5 kids, although only 3 three live at home, and they're all really sporty apparently, into judo (eeek!) Don't know much more than that at the moment, but should be getting more info next week... Have an orientation day about the trip tomorrow too... It's all getting a bit scary really - having the location makes it so much more real! Dates should come soon too....

One of the best bits, a real answer to prayer, is that my local co-ordinator in Austria (person I go to with issues basically!) has a boyfriend who is really involved with the local church and youth group! Yipee!

Well, must be off, the duty of organising youth group tonight has been delegated to me (thankyou spanna, just when I've gone into a mental blank of outside games! Spose its my own fault....) so must go and do some brain strain and think of things other than how beautiful the weather is....

No comments:

Post a Comment