Monday 13 December 2004

My family!

I've just been jabbed and checked for the plague, rabies, had blood tests (from both arms... oohhh!) for various hepatituses, and here's a very funny letter about my family. I love this kind of english, but it makes me wonder how terrible my letter in german must have seemed to them! I'm leaving between the 24-26th Feb, so dunno when I'll be back, maybe I'll get a christmas over there, that would be fantastic!

"The family has five kids. Two of them live outside.
2 female and 1 male kid live at home. The older girl already has a kid herself, and there's a younger giirl who is 15 and the boy living at home is 17.

The entire family is very sportive and they are often around when Judo competitions are taking place somewhere in Austria. Since Imogen is so sportive she probably would like to take part, there's also gyms taking place without thiese Judo fights in training camps. (So sportive? Eeek! What impression did I give!)

Her local rep will be Magdelena Danner who's been an exchange student herself (she's very nice!!) and her boy-friend is engaged with church activites in youth groups - so Imogen can also get involved with that - which is brilliant, since she's doing that in Oz too."

Well, there you go, that's a bit about my family, about to hunt for some idea of where the place is, haven't been given an email address, but hopefully they will have internet....

No comments:

Post a Comment