Friday 2 December 2005

Sydney Airport!

What do people think (preferable people with experience in these issues, not just those with an opinion), is it better to bus from one airport to the other or train? In Sydney that is! i've got about 4 hours (hopefully, provided the customs people let me through with Manner wafers and Mozart Kügel, alhtough I've posted both of those into Tassie at times, so don'T think there'll be a prob!) so time isn't an issue, but what's easier to find, with luggage and everything? They both cost the same, althoug the train is faster...

WEll, last weekend coming up! Vienna tomorrow, then packing on Sunday... I've kinda started that, but it's always tricky when you still need a fair bit of the stuff!! The randomest teachers have commented (our 'form teacher'/english/music teacher found out from the physics teacher, who offered to teach in my last two lessons what I wanted to learn about, but then forgot (luckily, since then I'd actually have to pay attention, and didn't really have much of an idea...) although there's still one lesson to go, last thing on Tuesday!). The Latin teacher, who knows me as the 'Austauschkind' (exchange child!!) who's just like a cross between Tammy and Frau Bye, said today we'll have to do something, she'll prolly cook something...!!

Anyway, I have to find out about Aussie quarantine laws, and my passenger numbers, so I can get my tickets, so i can fly!! Hey, on the plane I'll geto t see Hitchikers Guide and Batman Begins, two films I was interested in going to see, but didn'T! Hooray! Also the Fantastic Four, Mr and Mrs Smith (seen that though) and lots of others...!! I like flying! Will have to see if I can get a pack of cards (only if they're free) to add to my collection!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Imo!!
    In response to your Sydney airport question, here is the combined opinion of myself and mum: Neither of us have been on the train, but the bus is fine, and quite easy to use. So no problems there, although if the train is anything like those in either Frankfurt or Zurich airports (ie modern, easy and efficient), then that would be good too.
    Hope that does something to help your decision.

    see you on Thursday!
    love Imo k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. last time i had to kill time in sydney airport, i just stayed there! there's seriously so many shops and stuff to see, lots of things to do youi shouldn't be bored! u could go to an internet cafe and go online and talk on msn to meeee! (just let me kno when u'll be there) or whatever.
    but i think you should take the train since that's what u've been taking in austria so u're used to it (ie not too much of a culture shock :D)
    luv u matey
    kath xox

    ReplyDelete