Thursday 2 February 2006

Going on a Doctor Who hunt

I'm getting desperate, I need the end of my Doctor Who fix!! Been watching all the new ones, which my parents taped for me, but unfortunately can't find 3 or 4 episodes... They got taped on many different tapes, and I know I've missed a couple because I've seen the ads at the end of each episode, but not the full story! If anyone has the full series on video or DVD, could i please borrow it? I'm missing the one where Earth gets blown up, and there's a conference of lots of different species, including the last human, Lady someone who's just a sheet of skin pegged on a frame, also the one where the UFO lands in London and destroys Big Ben, and the one where Captain Jack first comes along, in WW2... I think there may be another one I've missed, but don't know! Ahhhh! They're fantastic though, so much more in depth and addictive than the older ones (although I did like Tom Baker as the doctor!)... And I like Christopher Eccleston as the doctor, he looks funny enough to do the job well!

Anyway, this is a desperate plea.... Please tell me!!! Also tell me if there's a massive gap on my blog between the posts, and the sidebar bit... It all depends on the browser and the computer for me! But Doctor Who is more important!

1 comment:

  1. AMY: Hey Imo, its Max and Amy! We are at school and we are extremley bored, so we were reading through your blog entrys to pass the time! We found this entry and Max got all exited, because she is a HUGE fan of Doctor Who! (lol)!


    KATIE: ok i have the entire of Season 1 and 2 on DVD so if you still can't find them (two years later) i can ask my dad if you like. contact me on my myspace thingo!


    AMY: Shes nuts! But anyway! We are passing time! Anyway we have English atm!


    KATIE: Hey i am so not nuts, i just have an obbesive disorder, of Doctor Who and Torchwood! Its not my fault!


    AMY: hehe! The Jury has made their decision! nah, i just really wanted to say that! But anyway what she said is exactly the truth about Doctor Who and torchwood, there is not one conversation which we can have which does not involve something about Dcotor Who or Torchwood!


    KATIE: Hey there is so! Its just very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very RARE! lol!


    AMY: Uh-huh that proves my point! lol! Well im extremley sorry (not really) to say that i think you are wrong Katie (AKA Max) Jane Emms! (I make myself feel so good sometimes!) hehe! Well its time for us to go now!

    TOGETHER: BYE IMO! Have a fantastic day full of sunshine! (with the overloom of clouds) Hope all goes well for you!

    From your least favourite peoples! Max&Amy! (we couldnt decide whos name would go first so we put it as one word!)

    Sponsered by: Computer OGI-CAD-14 and Amys Internet Quota!

    Written by: Amy! (dictated by max, in some parts!)

    Produced by: The brains of Amy and max!

    Presented by: Max and Amy!

    Edited by: Spell Checker and max!

    Obsessivness by: Max!

    Creativity by: Amy! (some of Max!)

    Randomness by: SUGAR CUBES! (Max and Amy!)

    THE END!

    ReplyDelete