Monday 6 February 2006

Well we've heard a lot of bad news, where's the good stuff?

I get sick of all the depressing news, and I know everyone else does to. There is good stuff in the world, believe it or not, so I've decided to share some of the funny, good or weird stories of the day (or week as it may turn out to be!) Click on the blurb and see the article! Tell me if it's a good thing to do, I enjoy going through news websites and finding the quirky stories and it's a fabulous procrastination tool!

Anyway, some anti-depression news:

Man runs into wife... with plane.


Celebrity endorsement gone wrong.


Wallace and Gromit wins annies (hope this link works!)

Michael Jackson on a mission for God...?


Clark Kent as a teaching aid (now I'm little worried about this one, there are screen to life parallels everywhere, and they chose this one!)


Return to sender: unwelcome message in a bottle (now you tell me, hoax or not? Although John Cleese did move to America saying the British had lost their sense of fun...)

Well, it's obvious now that Germany isn't Switzerland when it comes to train matters...!

Dutch cannabis....


Could hook worms be the new leech? The next medical insecty thing to help treat medical conditions?


Japanese brain exercise to become the new health revolution??


And that's all for this week's edition of Imo's Quirky News, hope you found a few interesting things there, I know I did! This may become a weekly thing, depending on how much procrastination I need! So if you like it, tell me and I'll discover I really do need to procastinate more! And just for a final laugh, here's a true story about Indiana Jones (I know a lot of people already know this one, but I think it's a fantastic piece of triva or conversation starter: INDIANA JONES

No comments:

Post a Comment