Friday 11 August 2006

The boys at 6 months


I'm procrastinating in a serious way, avoiding writing my history by doing other uni work (that takes real committment) so I thought I'd share a recent pic of the boys. Aren't they beautiful?

And for everyone who has troubles understanding the Bible (are we gold or clay?):
When the Almighty himself condescends to address mankind in their own language, his meaning, luminous as it must be, is rendered dim and doubtful by the cloudy medium through which it is communicated. - James Madison
Well I'd best be off to keep on reading.... and writing. It's only 750 words, but it's just SO hard!

Kat's off today too... The day after major airport security shuffles. Timing!

1 comment:

  1. LOL aren't they cute...Have to love procrastination!!!
    My timing was indeed down to a T. I arrived at my new home in the middle of two festivals which was pretty cool and when the security thing was done!! thankfully nothing changed my planes so I was glad!!

    Have a good one and thanks for coming to the Airport!!

    ReplyDelete