Tuesday 12 July 2005

Red Dwarf hunt

quick one this time! Anyone have Red Dwarf on video that they want to send over to me?? My sister is coming over in a month or so, so if you got it to my paretns who then got it to her, I'm sure that could work (one video doesn't weigh that much! I was explaining it to Bib, and she really wants to see it now, doesn't have to be much, just a couple of episodes would be fine! In fact any British comedy would be nuce, on video! I'm missing my british comedy really! But Red Dwarf would be super! PLease please someone feel generous! (A really generous person would offer to make me a nice tape of episodes from lots of different programs, but really, not expecting that!! Just suggesting!)

Meetin Imo K tomorrow! Hooray!

Clarrie now home, weird that people who were overseas are now starting to go home - elise goes in a week or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment