Sunday 9 January 2005

Well, Mayfield is over!

And it was FANTASTIC fun. I love being a leader so much more than a camper! There are too many stories to tell, but ask me, and I may go on about how cool it was, but get in quick, I'll be over it soon! Have to get back to normal life now... start work tomorrow... eek! But even eekier is the fact that I'm having my wisdom teeth out on Friday! Ahhhhhh!

Blergh, so tired, 4 hours sleep last night... silly late night fishing, games, bonfire and early morning leader meetings...! Eyelids drooping already, and it's only 6:30.....

Hello to all from Mayfield who've actually looked at what i wrote on their folders! HELLO!!! Here's where you can find out about what I'm up to... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep in contact with me, email is prolly the easiest!

Well, now that I've washed off half my fantastic tan.... but gotten a lot of dirt out of my hair as well, I feel much more human! Feels weird because I should be going to church tonight, but family dinner, roast lamb (smells SOOOO good!) so must stay here!

Btw, people who know I hate fish would be proud of me, I tried a tinsy winsy bit (after Robbie basically forced me to) and for fish, I thought it tasted very nice. Still didn't taste right though! Not like real fish... fingers...!!! It was freshly caught on one of the night trips!

Lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Was sad to find only telstra had sent me a message, but 13 people thought I was worth sending spam to... Ahh well, such is life!

Taaraa... will right more when I have mroe to write about and have had a little more sleep on a very comfy bed!

Imo

No comments:

Post a Comment