Monday 14 February 2005

I leave NEXT WEEK!!!

Eek! Next Week! That's so close! I think I should be scared... and I'm starting to get a little anticipative!

Hada nice movie night on Saturday night... watched 6 movies, ate way too much sugar, got too much sleep!! Isn't natural to sleep at a sleepover...!! Silly billies who have to go and do things that make them exhausted...!!

Anyway, leaving NEXT week! Don't forget my farewell thing on Saturday, if you need the details ask me, and I'll tell you (although if I don't want you there, I'll tell you the wrong details... Nah, just kidding!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Imo, Jules here. Good Luck for Austria ect. I'm sure that you'll be fine!!! You are going to have the best time- try not to work too hard.
    Talking about going away things, I'm having a bbq today if you want to come, Claire has the details.
    Well have fun!!

    ReplyDelete