Thursday 17 February 2005

Now that's just silly!

My mouth has been perfectly happy just calmly healing for the past 3 weeks, was looking lovely last week apparently, but now I have an infection! I ask you, what is the world coming to? It's so much fun, I'm on some antibiotics, seen the pens, but can't remember the name, they're capsules, so I can just mix the powder in with mushy food, did try swallowing the whole things, but they just do a magic disappearing act under my tongue..... Anyway... the powder smells like gas, as in Bunsen burners, and tastes like it too... very bizarre! Apparenlty there's a great big hole, but it's sealed over on the top kind of thing, trapping the germs in... not much I could do to prevent that, except have taken antibiotics from the beginning, but I wasn't offered them.... I don't think....

Well, The Elephant is on, then Lost, then Cutting It (yep, I have an evening of worthwhile tv in front of me!), so I must be off!

See you all on Saturday! IF you could bring some chips or drink or anything, feel welcome to! WE've got a few packet of chips, and several bottles of liquid sugar, but any more would probably be quite welcome! I'll be sending an email about that though...!

Imo

2 comments:

  1. I told you it was weird they didn't give you any antibiotics when they took took you teeth out. You poor petal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really really sorry Imo! See www.claire.mjec.net for more apology!

    ReplyDelete