Monday 28 February 2005

OK, I'm back!

Now I have my own account thing on this computer... is XP, so can have own little thingo!

Went for a nice walk this afternoon down to the trainstation. That's right, DOWN, to the station, where I'm going to be catching a 6:30 am train to school... am so going to FREEZE!!! Oh well... Lift in tomorrow though...

Well, I think I'm actually going to getto like fizzy plain water - they drink it by the bucket loads here, and must thik I'm strange because I drink orange juice straight, without adding fizzy water!!!!

Funniest church service this morning, didn't understand a word of it, but the songs were fantastic - electric keyboard, plazing with the organ tone, and a drum beat under it... as in one of those pre-recorded drum beats those pianos have... was quite funny!

Well, I think I was bveing told something about not being on the computer for too much longer because it's needed by other people, or something (I am actually improving immensly with my comprehension.....) so hoororoo!

BTW, have decided that in movies, when it's snowing, very ilttle of hte snow actuallz comes from the sky - most here just blows off one roof, onto another! There are also these fantastic big ice stalactites hanging off everthing, including cars that are driving around! I've got some speccy ones outside my bedroom, which incidently is litterallz about 4 times the siye of my room! Has a little 'bathroom corner' with a sink and towel rack and mirror and stuff, and mz bed is a double bed, well 2 bwds pushed together...

Anyway, please pray that I'll start to reallz enjoy being here, and my homesickness (especially the nighttime stuff - that's the hardest to get rid of!!) will go away!

Cheers!

Imo

6 comments:

  1. Bloggedy bloggedy blog blog blog.

    New Goodies DVD coming out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the wombat like the snow?Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well Mim, even if you do feel a little bit lost, it sounds as though you are having a good time, and trying lots of new things!
    keep enjoying all of that european culture in my absence, and just remember to take one day at a time ...
    btw, do they pronounce it imoGen? or normally?
    your pal, the Other One.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey spunkrat!

    incase you're not feeling homesick enough, come visit bludgingblog.blogspot.com (in a few weeks, once i've actually written stuff!)

    miss youze!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Immmooo Tiz kat here!!
    Well sounds like your having fun bar the obvious barriers here!!!! Though stick with it!!!! I know it's hard yet it's worth it in the end ><

    So yes I am here at uni rocking away on the school puters which are MAC's Every school I go to are MAC's I mean come on pple....enough torture for 4ish years or how ever long it was!!!! LOL I ahve puter homework to do and i came in not realising there was a "HOW TO USE MAC'S" Thing on so evidently i sat there going ...SAVE ME!!!!! It was torture....He was patranizing....though pple made me laugh cause they were taking notes and stuff...but hey we were all lost once...some still are.

    LOL I just got a blog LOL..it's katisat.blogspot.com or whatever...LOL LOVE IT anyway must go
    HAVE FUN my "Deutscher Freund" LOL go Babel Fish Translation things!!!

    Rock on and remeber the Duck is with YOU!!!!! "Quack"

    ReplyDelete