Monday 5 September 2005

I'm bored!!

Hello all! This is a 'it's the last full week of holidays, and i'm bored' post! First of all i'd just like to say hello to Lisa, and anyone else as Dad's office who reads this (well he tells me you read it, could jsut be a ploy to get me to update...!)

Hmmm, now that I think about it, what can I write about? Have I already told you about the zoo we visited in Vienna? Was very cool! Lots and Lots of animals, not nearly enough Aussie ones, but anyway! We went there because I was too poor to visit Schloss Schönbrunn, the famous castle of Vienna, and i've already seen so many old buildings - completely churched out now! So we went to the zoo instead! Was fantastic - penguins, tigers, pelicans, goats, giraffes.... etc etc! Koalas and a few reptiles were the few aussies there though... But there's often Australian docos on tv... Yesterday was one about the prehistoric animals that ate all the aboriginies... Or Steve Irwin was on, dubbed, for a while... As was Blinky Bill, with even teh song dubbed... Dubbing maniacs here!

i miss Aussie tv... Never thought I coul d actually miss the goings on of Mount Thomas, although Kath and Kim was slightly expected, but i do... Used to be British tv i craved, now it's aussie movies and tv... Argh, so sad really! I'm a tv-holic! Maybe it's just a result of the small homesickness i've got at the moment! I imagine it'll all be good once i'm back at school, at the moment I just don't have anything to occupy my mind!

Going to go and see the new film from the Spirited Away guy soon, maybe today, or tomorrow, hopefully will be able to understand it all in German! Hope it's as good as SPirited Away, which is on tv soon, will tape it (and other random movies, maybe a James Bond!)... Ok, actually, isn't a very new film I don't think, 1986, provided I was looking at the right one, alhtough the English name fits with the german one... Don't know why it's only just on... But there you go!

Anyway, want to read Sydney Morning Herald or the Age or soemthing, so better get going before all my time runs out! This was my, I'm bored, looking forward to going back to school (which for some reason I associate only with snow, as though it's going to snow on the first day or something!)...

Hello once again to the random (but very welcome) people who read my blog!

2 comments:

  1. hullooo

    well i am not so random but i thought id post a message cos i always like reading the messages that people post

    buuuuut tragically i have just run out of inspiration so this'll prolly be well boring.

    ill tell a joke

    there were these two muffins....

    nar everyones heard that one

    hahaha it IS funny though just from reading the first line..
    another funny joke that makes me larf from the first line goes 'there were these two prawns swimming in the ocean..'
    in fact ive forgotten how the rest of the joke goes but then again i do also remember larfing hardest at the first line and not at the punchline and thinking 'gee if only theyd ended the joke with the first line'

    mmm that being said i probably should have cut this message short at 'ive just run out of inspiration' because now ive just rambled on and all these random people who i dont know will be thinking 'what is with this commenter she is nuts!'

    ... maybe I will just sign this anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMO your coming home for christmas!
    that is super!
    im stoked!


    xxkatie!

    ReplyDelete