Thursday 29 September 2005

i've written a poem!

And you can too! Here's a lovely procrastination thing for all you bored bunnies! We had to do this in Englisch WPK (Wahl Pflicht Klasse - our elective) and I thought you'D all love to read it! Please note, I used some poetic licence, so most things are not the MOST something, or I've just plain made it up or written the first thing that came to my mind, but take it to Shani, and i'm sure she'll tell you I'm a confused person with an affinity for kangaroos... Whereas an English teacher will probably decide I am questioning my place in life, using past memories as clues as to where i'll be going. A maths teacher I suspect would just see I was jsut wasting time in German arranging everything... BTW, most embarrasing/stupidest thing ever done, yes is a true story, if the victim remembers it, sorry bout that one, if not, don't try! Here goes!

Three aqua coloured cats swim in a pink bath
Bashing at a piano keyboard above my head
Why?
A kangaroo because they jump so much and so far
A kangaroo because they jump so much and so dar
Asking someone if he returned his girlfriend 'to the shop, like a toaster' because she 'just wasn't right'
A kangaroo because they jump so much and so far
Kayaks, home, books, chocolate, hugs
Asking someone if he returned his girlfriend 'to the shop, like a toaster' because she 'just wasn't right'
Huon River because I've had so many good times and made such good friends there:
  1. Kayaks
  2. chocolate
  3. hugs
  4. books
  5. home

I wish I knew where I was going here!
Huon River because I've had so many good times and made such good friends there
Three aqua coloured cats swim in a pink bath
I wish I knew where I'm going here!
Why?

So there you go, my artistic masterpiece! Now here's how you can write one too! Call in the next 10 minutes and pay with credit card and get a FREE set of Steak Knives! That's right, so pick up that phone, our operators are waiting... It's actually not at all hard to do, despite the many instructions - they're telling you exactly what to write!!

  1. take a blank piece of paper
  2. write the letters A - H down one side, leaving a couple of lines between each
  3. follow the sub instructions.

Sub-Instructions:

  1. A - should include 2 colours and the first and last word must be of one syllable (must not start with A, these are just reference points)
  2. connect part B5 with A3 and attach with screw 45x... Sorry... skip this one!
  3. B - your first memory, in as few words as possible
  4. C - the first question you remember asking that your parents couldn't answer
  5. D - the animal you would choose to give your conciousness to, and why
  6. E - most embarrassing memory/ stupidest thing ever done
  7. F - 5 favourite nouns
  8. G - Favourite place and why
  9. H - 'I wish_________'. No more than nine words
  10. See sub-sub instructions

Sub-Sub Instructions:

  1. ORganise sentences like this (doesn't have to be in verses, that's just to make it easier to follow the letters now!):
    ABCD
    DEDF
    EGFH
    GAHC
  2. Read through, adjust in anyway that makes it better and post it in my comments...!! Or just keep it to yourself!

Ok, well, my train isn't such a long time away now, so i'll be off, have to go and have a quick look for cheapish autumny water-proof shoes (only have my boots, and they're not good everyday - my feet hurt at the moment from standing for half the day in them, which is partly why i'm posting for the 2nd time in 2 days - good chance to sit down!)

No comments:

Post a Comment