Saturday 12 November 2005

Going to see a film for philosophy on Monday

http://imdb.com/title/tt0478324/ - We Feed the World, Austrian film about how food is produced and how that affects everyone and stuff (I think)... Sounds actually very interesting!

Ball next week, eeek! Having my hair done, although for costs I'm planning on just getting it cut (who knows how!) although since Melanie's family is involved with the business, and she's coming along with Bibi and I, there could be mates rates or something - I don'T know if they do such thing here! Looking forward to the ball though, should be fun! Taking a traditional film camera, because I love getting photos back from things like that!

Really that's all... Btw, don'T know if I gave the wrong impression, but i am actually going to be going oit fro the birthday meal as well with my host family! Don't worry!!

Congrats Clarrie! The skies wil never be safe again... Bridget, enjoy your last week in Mexcio, and then Jamaica (you still going there?)

Hey, I'll be back in tassie, officially at 10:15 pm, 8th December. Or a bit after 10 at least (although that could be a 3 hours bit, who knows what delays will spring up....) So there you go if you want to greet me (this isn't just an ego thing, people have actually asked...!)...!! Teehee! Welcoming committee, how special! But don't have crises because you can'T be there, I won't kill anyone, will probably be jet lagged, but hyperactive.....

2 comments:

  1. But that is past my bed time . . . Don't u worry, I will be there with bells on! The Imo returns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u need to post more. i'm on swotvac and i'm actually getting study done because you're not saying enuff! bad imo!!!

    ReplyDelete