Thursday 24 November 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WISER BUT SMALLER SISTER!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAELA!!!! Hope it was a good one!!!

Und jetzt, eine kleine Nachrichten für meiner Schülcollegen (wie schreibt man dass?)... Bitte, ihr durft meine(s?r?) Blog lesen, aber es ist besser wenn nicht! Ich sage nichts gemein (hoffentlich!) aber es ist wo ich schreibe was ich denke von meine abenteure, und ist für alle meiner Familie and Freunde und andere Leute in Australien! Normalerweise bin ich ehrlich, und ich habe liebe dass ihr es nicht liest wenn ich noch in Österreich bin. Nächstes Jahr, schreib ich viel für euch, Deutsch oder English (bin noch nicth sicher welcher!)!! Danke!! Blergh, ich kann nicht Deutsch schreiben!! (Tut mir leid Frau Bye, wenn Sie es lesen!)

Anyway, let me give everyone a little description of how cold it is outside... I was walking along to the library from school, about a 5-10 minute walk, eating my ham sandwich (not a roll, sorry, that was yesterday!) and the ham, which started as fresh and pink, gradually dried out and went that dried out brown ham colour.... Still tasted fine though... The bread too was distinctly cold and a little dryer.... I got an icecream type headache from breathing through my nose.... So yep, it's cold, but I must say it's nice!! I do like a bit of cold weather!! Especially since it looks like I'm going to be getting a white birthday!!! Hooray!!!

Speaking of my birthday, thanks everyone who's sent me cards... Erica, your's is sitting on my desk waiting for saturday. But thanks Mum and Dad, Granny, Pam and Charles, Clari, Bridget and I have a terrible feeling I've forgotten one... Thanks everyone!!

Here's a nce sentence our English teacher thought was correct: ...they go home every weekend, where they are being fed... Hmmm.... Now maybe that is technically correct, but it still implies to me that they are being constantly fed at home, despite only being there on the weekend... Try explaining that to a teacher who doesn't actually recognise that there is a mistake, especially when you absolutely cannt talk English (and I'm serious here, ever since I#ve started to only read German book,s my ability to think in English, and help other people in English has gone so far down hill, jack would have trouble catching it...) I'm ok on the blog, I can do that (just´) but normal life.... woah! My German isn't so crash hot in writing, as you may see at the beginning, so really I'm all even, talk in German, write in English...

Must be off, have to go to music, then find a birthday pressie for Simone... AHHHHHHHHHH! No idea there!!!

Hooroo!

Btw, funny sign.... Nütze unsere Küche und bekoche deine Freunde... Now this is harmless use our kitchen to cook for your friends... but get rid of the 'be' in 'bekoche' and you get a different story... Who can tell me what...?

3 comments:

  1. Cook your friends, lol! When you get back, remind me to keep away from your kitchen!

    Only one more day . . .

    Luv Clerical Erica

    PS Only one more assignment to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINISHED MY TRAINEESHIP ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

    Hope you'll have a white birthday. Also hope you can still speak English (hint, hint).

    Only one more day to go (but less than last time I posted ) . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i'm aware it's one more day until my birthday... Thanks though!! There were various funny incidents this week when SImone and I were told, after saying we'd walk into to town with the others 'ahhhh... only to Tauenmarkt ok' or told 'no that's bad when you come with us'... i'm very curious...

    Get back to work...!!! And I remember when you had to race through reading my blog and didn'T want to leave comments because it was too much time from work... (well maybe that's a misinterpretation, but it's nearly my birthday so nyah!)... it feels like I'm the first to turn 19 from all my friends, because i'm one of the first in my class... (although there was a 20th on Wednesday, that's how the school system here works...)

    ReplyDelete