Wednesday 16 November 2005

Nota film for vegetarians...

We Feed the World was very very interesting (I understood the majority), I learnt a lot about food production, especially, don'T buy soy products from Brazil. Anyway, can'T explain... This film, however I wouldn't recommend for vegos, apart from the fact that show in detail hens going from happy little eggs to happy big plucked headless, wrapped in plastic things (I've alwyys wondered about the process, only put me off eating non-free range, and i was almost laughing because they looked SOOOO much like rubber chickens, cruel but true...), but also because they prolly wouldn'T want to eat ANYTHING, after seeing the conditions farmers in South America live in, and the conditions tomatoes in Africa are grown.... Etc Etc!

Anyway, sorry, would talk more (sorry Kath, pity about the study) but I have to run off and buy some last minute Ball things!

Btw, I don'T want to buy more credit f0r my phone, so i'll not be replying to anyone's messages unless they're REALLY urgent, and those people with birthdays coming up, won't be getting a message.... Sorry! But I don't think I'll be needing €20 in the next 3 weeks....! So don't worry if I don'T reply, if I need to tell you something, it'll be here or through email!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Imo,

    The movie actually sounds pretty interesting - shocking that a school excursion film would be good! Reminds me of a "movie" about pigs ("food pigs")- from the perspective of the pig. Interesting - couldn't even look away when they killed the pigs. Kind of like when you see a car accident or road kill - it is going to be gory/gross, but you can't help but look.

    Thanks for the email. Don't know if your english is getting worse, or just your typing! lol.

    Have fun at the ball (can't remember when it is . . . ) but have a great time. =)

    God Bless,

    Luv Clerical Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for bagging out your typing, I went back and edited my post, so I can't talk. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no as a vegetarian i quite enjoy (in a not so enjoyable sense) watching films like 'meet your meat' because i get to go 'oooh my goodness im sooo glad im a vego'
    haha no headless chickens for me tonight!

    buk buk buk baaaakark

    ReplyDelete