Monday 21 November 2005

Schnee Katze!

Yesterday Bibi and I made a snowman and a snow cat in the backyard, and had a snowball fight, all in NOVEMBER!!!!! That'S right, there's heaps of snow around at the moment, apparently more than usual, alhtough when it snows i think it kinda looks a little like someone is just throwing handfuls of torn up loo paper... Still everything's very pretty and white and everything!! They don't appreciate the snow here properly, I think... Complain it's too cold and wet, but I love it!!! Waiting for the train in the snow is a novel experience!!! Anyway, just had to share my excitement!!! It's kinda cold, but I have warm clothes, so all good!!!

Thankyou Katherine and Erica for your affirmative comments on my weblog....

Btw, here's a comment I agree with very much (came from the Lonely Planet email newsletter)

If you actually look like your passport photo, you aren't well enough to
travel
- Sir Vivian Fuchs

And now I can'T get it out of quote mode, so i'll be off!!

1 comment:

  1. Goodo, I did my best in the tacky postcard search for you suse!

    ReplyDelete