Saturday 5 March 2005

Also!

I'm feeling a whole heap better here now! THanks! Starting to understand a whole heap more of the language, alhtough still not speaking all that much! Even the dialect is starting to become clear!

It#s starting to be all good, and I can't waitto start school - then I'll be albe to go about Linz and look at things, do things meet new people etc etc!!! This house reminds me a little of a lodging place - people appear for food and that's all....

Well, about to FREEZE to death in here, so will go and put some more cloths on, and sit by the fire....

there was soemthing else I had to say, can't remember what though! Can't be important then! Sorry people I've promised emails to (ie mum and dad!), will do that tomorrow or something, will be long prolly, been on computer too long today already! Will write it out as a letter, and then type it up for you!

1 comment:

  1. woop woop! so i'm feeling really slack and a bit guilty that i haven't posted here since you left and you've obviously been to my blog. oh well, the eternal procrastinator that you all know and love is here to stay i guess. i've got a cold at the moment and i had today off work, so a lot of sitting in front of the tv watching buffy dvd's was achieved. although dad bought me a scratchie to cheer me up and i won ten dollars! also, birthday on saturday, starting to get excited, think i'll go to the market and get one of those funky headband thingies you got for jet!
    your little sister sounds so cute! enjoy the snow, toodles poodles, love claire bear.

    ReplyDelete