Sunday 27 March 2005

Teehee Meredith, you're so funny!

Most of the hot guys are the random people walking in the street though... not the ones i actually meet or anything (hi mum, hi dad I'm here for educational purposes, really! Nah, dn't worry!) And there are actually quit a few out there, but there's also quite a few weird looking ones as well...

Anyway, just been to church, is Easter now (went last night too) and decided the Catholics either like to show off their excellent knee joints, or they want to get excellent knee joints, and do this by kneeling all the time -up and down, up and down. Very strange, along with the corssing htemselves at every opportunity thing. I don't go along with these, just sit and get strange 'you heathen' looks. they like standing and sitting too, but I think that's more because they need to strech out the pew marks from their backs every couple of minutes...!!! Last night I was doing very well, not knowing what was going on, but still being attentive, until I saw my most danerous sight so far. A spider, about 2cm in body width, walking acorss the floor. It settled under my pew, and I was distracted for the rest of hte service. Later I was asked if I'm arachnaphobic, which i'm not, but wasn't believed about the size huntsmen get to. It's jst slightly worrying to know there's a spider somewhere under there, but not know where exactly... was glad I'd worn my tall boots!!! In today's service there was a guy siniging who sounded exactly like Kermit the Frog, which was a little worrying!

The internet here is working now, which is lovely - before it only worked under Hans' id, so he had to log in everytime I wanted to check my email, which just got too complicated, because he's often asleep on the couch when I want to use the comptuer! Now I can use my own id, which is nice, I can put a pretty picture on the background and stuff! Yay!

Lunch soon, there was a big fish in the fridge yesterday, isn't thre now, slightly worried. although I know there is schnitzel for lunch, hoping I won't have to eat the fish (if there's no choice I will, but would really rather not!)

1 comment:

  1. you don't want to eat the fish?

    how could you not want to eat the fish?

    i love fish and we never have it.

    Send me your fish!

    luv ClaireBear

    ReplyDelete