Wednesday 30 March 2005

Easter...

...Easter was good, didn't have to eat hte fish, but did eat rabbit, on Easter day, which felt a little strange.... There were millions of fmaily people around, including more brothers and sisters who I have to add to the list...

We got to do an Easter Basket hunt, I got cute winnie the pooh (puuh here) socks, kinder surprise chocolate and lots of other yumy stuff. It was a fun day... Although I think I've worked out why so many people smoke - it's depressing to watch people chain smoking (Michi and other random brother just about were) so maybe people then go hey I need an anti-depressant... Don't worry, I think it's foul and disgusting, and if I do a uni exchange, choosing somewhere like Ireland where smoking is ilegal in pubs and stuff now (1st birthday of that toady, under 20 people were fined for disobeying, so it'sworking - all over the news here!)

Blergh! Anyway! Going to a KAraoke party at Magdalena's on Friday, should be fun... Hopeflly they'll have some aussie songs for Elise and me to drawl to...!!!

There are an amazing amount of Austrian and German actors who look a whole heap like Aussie actors! Very scary! Watched this very funny film, Sex Up (if it was American it would have been terrible and icky I reckon, but because it was German, it was very funny - didn't tkae things QUITE too far..!) with a guy who looked just like Abe Forsythe from Marking TIme, there's also a Bruce Willis guy I've seen a few times (no singlets though mum), not Aussie I know, but you know..! Saw Sixth Sense in german, the 'I see dead people' isn't quite the same really! Titanic is funny, makes the terrible bits of the script really stand out when you don't understand much, specifically the 'Jack' 'Kate' (or whatever her name is) 'Jakc' Kate'...

Went and saw Miss Undercover 2 on Sunday night, girls night out... (Miss Congeniality), in this very strange movie place... smoking inside, they must pay millions for ventilation here, and a bar, waitress who served drinks to the tables (yaha, tables) during the movie... comfy seats though...

Anyway, think that's all, last time i forgot to chekc my email, so thats actually why I'm on the puter now... bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe u texted me from so far away. and that it still only costs 25 cents. it was bizarre to say the least.
    toodles, claire

    ReplyDelete