Wednesday 16 March 2005

The students here are amazing!

They manage to talk through EVERYTHING! Classes, the teacher talk up the front, while the students just sit and talk to each other, and then today when we had a cool thingo from a couple of South American musicians, they were talking through all the cool music too... Oh well... it was good! They were playing hte pan pipes and stuff!

Anyway, I*'m currently 'in the market' for a new phone, should get one soon, prolly going to be the Nokia 3200, if that means anything to you (that one with a camera and hte clear case you can stick new covers under, and the weird buttons.... with 2 numbers on each!) I'll make sure people get my number when I get one, although will cost a bucket load to send sms' to Aus I reckon... still!!! I can get it for about $A167 here, although there would also be an unlocking fee for returning to Aus, but that's ok...

There's a student card here, that allows free travel on the buses, trains and trams, but for some reason I am not elibigle for it, HEllo, I am a student here... anyway... this means I may have to pay around 15Euros a week for transport... although I can get a discount card I think...

WEll I think that's all i have to say, although still have 17 minutes left, so may think of something else!! Will actually get some time now to surf! Yay!

We're finally getting into spring weather here, the sky is blue, I don't have to wear my warm jumper thing anymore (although all the Austrians are stil rugged up with scarves and beanies and fifty layers!) For me it's one of hte perfect temps at the moment! Just a slight bite in the air, but generally comfortable!

Btw, Susan, it's all your fault, I've gotten addicted to Marion Keyes - had to go and buy a new book, bought 'The Other Side of hte Story', it's really funny!!! Well done on the money as well!

Ruth, they eat SO much bread here, you'd love it!

Must be off, have to post some chocolate home... only 9 minutes left now, but have foound out the exchange rates, so that's ok!!

Belrgh, someones just started smoking... gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment