Saturday 28 May 2005

Commenting

Please please leave your name when you comment, or else I get terribly confused and worried that there are stalkers after me, or something... If you dont leave your name, I'll have to set it so only registered users can leave comments, and that's just a pain for everyone. So I repeat LEAVE YOUR NAME WHEN COMMENTING PLEASE (bank account details are also accepted). Seriousky, I do like to know who's reading my blog, partially so I know whether it's worth saying things of interest to specific people, partially so i know who cares, and partially just for the safety thing.

Danke schön! Viel Spass für Eure Wochenende...

1 comment:

  1. Imoooooo my dear,

    Your austrian adventures give me much amusement. Keep on having fun! Stay awesome and follwo the shiny one (JC- not me- but i can see why you could make a mistak :-P )

    Love you heaps
    Liz

    ReplyDelete