Sunday 22 May 2005

I'm not long for this place...

... Talked today with Magdalena and Erika, an occasion I wasn't looking forward to, and it's been decided I'll move families! There is no ill-will, and it was about the most amiable 'I don't want to stay with you' I think you could get..! Basically it's ust been agreed that sometimes people don't 'click', not that they don't get along, everything is just completely neutral... Erika actually signed up for the whole year, saying they'd see how it was all going at half a year, having never had an exchange student, and not knowing what to expect! She said they'd actually thought maybe there'd be someone from school I'd meet and want to stay with instead, so really it's all working out nicely! She says i can always come back if i need to! Lovely!

Magdalena says that normally in this situation, she wouldn't change the student so early, would try to work things all out first, but because there isn't anything to work out here, it's ok... All good vibes really!

Means I just have to meet Bibi's family, yet another public holiday on thursday, so prolly do that then, and Magdalena needs to talk to them, but hopefully I'll be able to go there... Could be tricky at times thoguh, going to school and living i nteh same house as Bibi, but I'm sure I can find ways to get away from her..!! People manage all the time!

Choir concert last night, fun fun fun! Actually I was quite impressed with some of hte solo singers, in many ways it reminded me a little of an Aus. Idol audition, a few REALLY good voices, and some really not so good ones! The most impressive was Mel who I sit next to, who can't read music, but has a fantasic range and is in tune and all that stuff! The concert was kinda fun, alhtough I couldn't feel my bum by the end of it, because we just had ot stay o nteh stage fro the whole time! Was good, Erika and Erika came to watch, as did Magdalena and Reini (her boyfriend)...

Going to a WW2 Memorial thing at Mauthausen with Magdalena and Reini tomorrow, should be good!

Gotta go and stick some clocks on clarrie's webpage now though, she's off to South Africa, has a blog,in my links list.... Look on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment