Wednesday 20 April 2005

Didnt think you could get bad tasting mineral water...

...but here they manage it! I dont know waht the taste reminds me of, but it isnt very nice... So plain or something...!! Sometimes the tap water tastes the same, alhtough usually not, phew!! I think its just an ultra clean taste...!! Dreading having to buy a new bottle really!

In my additional English class is a guy who looks amost exaclty like Heath LEdger, with dreds... Scary I know! He's not the smartest bundle of atoms though... Freaked me slightly when I walked in for the first time...!!

The attitude towards the new pope, being German, is that it isn't good for the Austrians (well that's what Erika told me...!) but I don't know... I was hoping for the African guy, or the Indain one personally, just because I think they could be a lot better in terms of knowing what it'S like in thrid world countries first hand, and know about the aids things and stuff....

Harry POtter is now playing Quidditch, yay, more than halfway through, really didnt think I'd get this far, but I have, which is fantastic!

Yesterday we had Chor (choir) for 4 hours... that's FOUR hours... yuck yuck yuck! We have a concert soon, so it was practising for that... blergh blergh blergh! They've got a favourite song, which I really don't like, California Dreaming, I think they just love anything connected to California here though, love the OC... It's a tricky song to sing, and I'm sure theyƄ're just making it up half the time... The altos certainly don'T always follow the music!!

LIttle Erika has bought a new phone, also with Tele-Ring, which is the same as Hans and me... They're certainly doing well out of a house that barely has reception with them... I suspect it'S the same for lots of the server people though, we're prolly just in a dead spot!

iN CHemie, there are some very funny names for things... Sauerstoff (acid stuff) is oxygen, Wasserstoff is hydrogen... I'm not entirely sure where those names come from, can amost see it, but not quite!

I've made up a quz for you to continue procrastinating, wrote it in Chem and French this morning, will typoe up as much as possible now, but won't publish until it's all typed...! I'll give you the answers next week...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment