Thursday 14 April 2005

Sawa very strange site this morning...

... a drunk man raving about soemthing, shouting and all that, but in sign language. He was completely silent, but obviously was having an argument with something with his hands. Very strange...

Yum, just found somewhere that doe a very good MOcha (well, moccacino either dark or white...!) Yum yum, atlough the internet cafe guy wasn't very happy when I brought it in here.... oops! Forgot they do drinks here...! Don't do mocha's though!

Am moment hab' ich schnuppfen, und Österreich hat kein güte Taschentücher. Sie sind alles sehr schrecklich, und jetzt tut meine Nase weh. See what happens if that goes into google.. I have no idea!

WEll, going shopping for a 'Frühlingsjacke' or spring jacket today, with Bibi, and any other clothes that are nice!! Should check my bank account frist though I think... Ohh, looks good! Yay! Hopefully my nose will hold off the waterworks then, I am taking drugs though.... (you'll have to have a vague idea of the german sentence to work out that one i think...!) Although Hans asked me this morning if I needed to go to the doctor, whixch I thought was a little drastic... At least they care!!!

Hmm, should be in German at the moment, but since the class had their maths test thing this morning, and I was going late to school anyway, and don't actually have to go to German (provided I go to a german as a forign language type class) and never listen because they're studying a play that the class didn't understand... So I decided to do more important things instead!

How did Les Miserables go? Has it been? If not, should be soon right? Tell me all about it!

People stop using my blog as a procrastination tool! I feel used! You only want me for my writing... :-(

Lala! Trying to find somewhere I can get weekly reports of Aussie news or something, the Australian embassy suggested the ABC, so I've just emailed them, but everyone seems to only do daily reports (they clutter my inbox too much)... If anyone has any ideas where I ould go for weekly updates of Australian news, please tell me!! REading the age and smh online isn't fantastic because they always presume you've been following the story for days....!! Gotta go and do that now though...

Hooroo!

No comments:

Post a Comment